Revolut Looks to Hire Tech Lead to Build a Crypto Exchange
Digital bank Revolut is looking to hire a tech lead to build a crypto exchange, according to a new job posting.
- The successful candidate will be “leading a technical team to architect and build Revolut Crypto exchange,” according to a job ad posted on LinkedIn on Thursday.
- Revolut is looking for experience in building order-matching engines such as those used by crypto exchanges.
- The U.K.-based fintech, which has a $33 billion valuation, has been offering crypto buying and selling services for several years. If finally allowed users to transfer their coins elsewhere in May of this year.
- CoinDesk reported in September that Revolut was looking to launch its own token akin to Binance’s BNB, something that would seem to tally with launching its own exchange.
- Revolut did not respond to CoinDesk’s request for comment.
- The neobank has more than 16 million customers worldwide and offers exposure to more than 50 digital tokens.