How to Talk About Clothes in English – Spoken English Lesson
In this lesson, you can learn how to talk about clothes and fashion in English. It’s good to talk about clothes in English to improve your small talk and general conversation skills. Tell us what your style is like in the comments! And if we come visit your country, where is the best place to buy clothes?
Can you describe the clothes you like to wear in detail? Do you know how to compliment someone on their style? In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do these things and more.
The best way to improve your English conversation skills is to practice! Choose from many certified English teachers on our website and start practicing today: http://bit.ly/ooe-teachers.
See the full version of this lesson on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/talk-about-clothes-in-english.
1. How to Describe Clothes 0:27
2. Talking About Fit and Style 3:33
3. How to Compliment Someone’s Clothes 6:15
4. Clothing Phrasal Verbs 7:50
This lesson will help you:
– Learn words and phrases to talk about clothes patterns and materials.
– See useful vocabulary to describe fit and style of clothes in English.
– Learn new phrases to compliment others on their clothes in English.
– Improve your vocabulary with useful phrasal verbs to talk about clothes in English.
SUBSCRIBE to continue improving your English! https://goo.gl/UUQW8j
Become an OOE member to see our newest lessons before they’re available to the public, and more! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNbeSPp8RYKmHUliYBUDizg/join