ColourPop Just My Pluck Pressed Powder Blush Review & Swatches
Just My Pluck
ColourPop Just My Pluck Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a darker, rosy mauve with cool undertones and a matte finish. The texture felt smooth and silky to the touch, but there was a dryness present that made my skin look a little drier than it was once I applied and blended out the product.
It had medium, buildable pigmentation, as the texture had some powderiness that made it more inclined to sheer out, but the blush applied fairly evenly to my skin. This shade lasted well for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Urban Decay Sesso (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Cheap Shot (DC, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Makeup Geek Soulmate (P, $10.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Vogue (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Viseart Plum #2 (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- LORAC Chroma (P, $23.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Cool Mauve (50) (P, $38.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Cover FX Sweet Mulberry (Left) (PiP, ) is darker (80% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Corolline (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
- MAC Take Me Home (Bottom) (LE, $24.00) is darker, brighter (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!