Anastasia Iced Out Powder Highlighter Review & Swatches
Anastasia Iced Out HighlighterAnastasia Iced Out Highlighter ($34.00 for 0.31 oz.) is a pale, white gold that flashed light-medium, more yellowy-gold with a metallic sheen. The lighter base didn’t seem to translate when applied to my skin, so it appeared a little warmer than I had anticipated.
The texture was moderately-dense, firmer but not stiff to work with, and felt consistent with the gel-powder hybrid formula it was. You’ll want to reach for a slightly denser brush if you want more coverage, as the firmer texture has no powderiness so sometimes more feathery brushes pick up product unevenly. The powder itself applied beautifully to bare skin and blended out as I applied it, and then it seemed to “melt” into my skin, giving it a smoother sheen that didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture. The highlighter had mostly opaque, buildable pigmentation that wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
- Artist Couture Gold Digger (P, $27.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gilt Glow (LE, $68.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Winter Bloom (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Helia (PiP, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- LORAC Star Reader (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Fine Gold (003) (PiP, $65.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Extra (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, ALUMINA, NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, MICA, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, GLYCERIN, POLYSORBATE 60, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SILICA, TIN OXIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!